1/3 Photos of Tangy Potato Salad
Posted for ZWT for Germany. Comes from Allrecipes.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 12 medium red potatoes
- 1 medium onion, finely chopped
- 3 hard-cooked eggs, chopped
- 2 dill pickles, finely chopped
- 29.58 ml fresh parsley, snipped
- 177.44 ml chicken broth
- 177.44 ml mayonnaise or 177.44 ml salad dressing
- 7.39 ml salt
- 2.46 ml pepper
- 1.23 ml garlic powder
- 2 tomatoes, cubed
- 6 bacon, strips cooked and crumbled
- 1Cook potatoes in boiling salted water until tender. Drain; cool slightly.
- 2Peel and slice potatoes; combine with onion, eggs, pickles and parsley in a large salad bowl. Set aside.
- 3Heat chicken broth until warm; remove from the heat.
- 4Add mayonnaise, salt, pepper and garlic powder; mix until smooth. Pour over potato mixture and mix lightly. Cover and chill.
- 5Just before serving, gently stir in tomatoes and bacon.
Browse Our Top Potato Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Tangy Potato Salad
Serving Size: 1 (286 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 255.8
- Calories from Fat 76
- Total Fat 8.4 g
- Saturated Fat 1.8 g
- Cholesterol 53.1 mg
- Sodium 625.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 39.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.1 g
- Sugars 4.9 g
- Protein 6.8 g
The following items or measurements are not included: