Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
An old favourite
Make and share this Tangy Potato Salad recipe from Food.com.
- Cook the potatoes in their skins in boiling salted water until tender, about 15-20 minutes.
- Drain well.
- Mix together the vinegar and mustard, then slowly whisk in the oil.
- When potatoes are cool enough to handle slice into a large bowl.
- Add the onion to the potatoes and pour the combined vinegar, mustard and oil mixture over them.
- Season, then toss gently to combine.
- Leave to stand at least 1/2 an hour.
- Mix together the mayonnaise and tarragon, gently stir in to the potatoes along with the celery.