Prep 1 hr
Cook 2 hrs
A basic potato salad with sour dill pickles added for extra tang!
- 3 cups potatoes, peeled, cooked, and cubed
- 4 eggs, hard cooked, chopped
- 1 celery rib, chopped
- 1 sour dill pickle, chopped fine
- 1⁄2 cup Miracle Whip (or whipped dressing)
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 2 tablespoons milk
- 1 tablespoon vinegar
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon pepper
- 1 teaspoon prepared mustard
- In a large bowl combine potatoes, eggs, celery and pickles.
- In a small bowl, whisk remaining ingredients.
- Pour over potato mixture, stir til combined.
- Cover and refrigerate for a few hours before serving.