Prep 6 hrs 30 mins
Cook 1 hr 40 mins
Tangy Pork Spareribs in Teriyaki sauce. Make them as hot and spicy as you like with the addition of Tabasco sauce. This can be done on the grill also. Ribs need to Marinate for 6 hours for flavors to blend. So please prep ahead. Pol Martin Cookbook.
- 4 1⁄2 lbs pork spareribs
- 1⁄4 cup olive oil
- 1⁄4 cup lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons wine vinegar
- 2 tablespoons teriyaki sauce
- 3 garlic cloves, blanched, chopped
- 1⁄2 cup chili sauce
- 1⁄2 cup ketchup
- 1⁄4 cup beef stock, heated
- salt, to taste
- black pepper
- 3 drops Tabasco sauce (as much heat as you can handle)
- place ribs in large roasting pan. mix oil, lemon juice, vinegar, teriyaki sauce, garlic and Tabasco sauce together, pour over pork. cover with plastic wrap and marinate 6 hours in the fridge, turn ribs over once.
- preheat oven to 350*F.
- remove ribs from pan and set aside. pour marinade into saucepan; add chili sauce, ketchup and beef stock. season with salt and pepper, mix well and cook for 8 minutes over medium heat.
- place ribs in clean roasting pan and brush generously with marinade. cook for 1 1/2 hours basting every 15 minutes.
- serve with any remaining sauce.
These were great I used the full marinade sauce mix for 1.6K of pork spareribs, I did :oops: in that I mixed all the sauces and marinated the pork chops in it and then drained and put into a clean pan and then just boiled the marinade for 10 minutes and used that as sauce to pour over, didn't worry about basting as there was plenty of liquid still in the pan. They were well cooked by 1 1/4 hours, could have maybe have done with just 1 hour at 180C fan forced oven. Thank you daisygrl64, made for Every Day A Holiday.