Recipe by 4-H Mom
This recipe came from a cooking magizine I was looking through. This is really good served on a cold day!
- 6 boneless pork chops
- 1 (16 ounce) package seasoned stuffing mix
- 1 (16 ounce) can whole berry cranberry sauce
- 3⁄4 cup barbecue sauce
- 2 teaspoons brown sugar
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Cook pork chops in skillet on medium heat for 5 minutes on each side.
- Meanwhile, prepare stuffing in large saucepan as directed on package.
- Place pork chops in 13 x 9 inch baking dish, set aside. Mix cranberry sauce, barbecue sauce and sugar. Add to stuffing, mix lightly.
- Spoon over pork chops.
- Bake for 30 minutes.