Recipe by Cheri Lee
I found this at Kraftfoods.com and it is wonderful. I used the new multigrain stuffing with cranberries and boneless chops!
- 3 1⁄2 lbs pork chops (6)
- 1 (6 ounce) packagestove top pork stuffing mix
- 1 (16 ounce) can whole berry cranberry sauce
- 3⁄4 cup kraft original barbecue sauce
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 350. Cook chops in skillet on medium heat for 5 minutes on each side or until browned on both sides. Meanwhile, prepare stuffing in large saucepan according to package directions.
- Place chops in 13x9 inch baking dish; set aside. Mix cranberry sauce, barbecue sauce and brown sugar. Add to stuffing; mix lightly. Spoon evenly over chops.
- Bake for 30 minutes or until chops are cooked through (160f).