Prep 10 mins
Cook 20 mins
This is a nice change from BBQ pork. You can make sandwiches with this or serve it with mashed potatoes or whatever else you want. It goes well with blueberry muffins too.
- 1⁄4 cup butter
- 1⁄4 cup Worcestershire sauce
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 1⁄2 teaspoon paprika, adjust to taste
- 1⁄2 teaspoon garlic powder, adjust to taste
- 1⁄2 lb pork, cooked and cubed,leftover roast is good
- Melt butter in a large saucepan over medium heat.
- Add remaining sauce ingredients.
- Mix together and bring to a boil, stirring often.
- Add pork and simmer until most of the sauce is absorbed and the meat is falling apart.
This was a good way to use up that pork loin I had leftover. I made with Recipe#55678. Next time I will reduce the sugar to a half teaspoon. Thanks ivanova for posting
My family did not like this and asked that I not make it again.
I used this with leftover pulled pork. I served it over basmati rice. I will use this again for any pork leftovers.