Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
When I want to prepare chicken for the freezer, I usually come to this recipe. Any fresh herbs works well in this marinade.
- 1⁄2 cup white wine vinegar
- 1 -3 tablespoon olive oil
- 2 tablespoons Dijon mustard
- 6 garlic, minced
- 1 tablespoon black peppercorns, coarsely cracked
- 2 teaspoons thyme
- 2 teaspoons oregano
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- Combine all the ingredients in a small bowl.
- Place chicken in a zip lock bag and add marinade. Marinate for up to 2 days.
- Prepare the barbecue.
- Cook the chicken for 20 - 30 minutes or until cooked.