Prep 15 mins
Cook 5 mins
I got this recipe from the Pampered Chef. It;s the perfect mix of sweet heat
- 1⁄2 cup pecan halves
- 1 jalapeno, pepperstemmed and seeded
- 1⁄4 cup apricot preserves
- 4 inches brie round, cheese with rind (8 ounces)
- 1 loaf French baguette
- vegetable oil
- Preheat oven to 425°F Coarsely chop pecans using Chef's Knife. Chop jalapeño using Food Chopper. In Small Batter Bowl, combine jalapeño and preserves; mix well using Skinny Scraper.
- Cut Brie in half horizontally using Utility Knife. Place one half of Brie, cut side up, onto center of Large Round Stone with Handles. Spread half of the apricot mixture evenly over bottom half of Brie using Small Spreader. Top with half of the pecans and remaining half of Brie, cut side up. Spread remaining apricot mixture over Brie; sprinkle with remaining pecans.
- Using Bread Knife, cut baguette on a bias into twenty-four 1/4-inch-thick slices. Arrange baguette slices around Brie; spray with oil using Kitchen Spritzer. Bake 8-10 minutes or until baguette slices are golden brown and Brie begins to soften. Remove from oven; let stand 5 minutes before serving. Serve using Bamboo Spreader.
- Yield: 12 servings.