Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
Great side dish!
- 4 cups cauliflower florets
- 1 (16 ounce) package frozen peas
- 3⁄4 cup plain fat-free yogurt
- 3 tablespoons fresh parsley, minced
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1⁄4 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1 dash lemon-pepper seasoning
- Place cauliflower in a saucepan with a small amount of water.
- Bring to a boil; cook 6-8 minutes.
- Add peas, cook 2-4 minutes longer, until vegetables are crisp-tender; drain.
- Combine remaining ingredients; pour over vegetables and toss to coat.
This just didn't go over that well with our dinner today. I liked everything about it except for the cumin. Was just to strong with the other flavors. And, as it got cooler, the yogurt kind of curdled and was not eye appealing. I liked the vegetable combination. Next time I'll leave out the cumin and increase the lemon-pepper. Thanks.
Now this is a great tasting dish, & so easy to make! I steamed the cauliflower & put the peas in just long enough to get hot, then did the rest at dirercted. It was soooo simple, & it brought together two vegetables that I'm used to preparing in a rather bland sort of way! Thanks so much for sharing!