Recipe by SweetySJD
Great side dish!
Top Review by ~Nimz~
This just didn't go over that well with our dinner today. I liked everything about it except for the cumin. Was just to strong with the other flavors. And, as it got cooler, the yogurt kind of curdled and was not eye appealing. I liked the vegetable combination. Next time I'll leave out the cumin and increase the lemon-pepper. Thanks.
- 4 cups cauliflower florets
- 1 (16 ounce) package frozen peas
- 3⁄4 cup plain fat-free yogurt
- 3 tablespoons fresh parsley, minced
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1⁄4 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1 dash lemon-pepper seasoning