- 6 slices bacon
- 1 1⁄4 cups Miracle Whip
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 1⁄2 teaspoon garlic salt
- 1 (16 ounce) package pasta, cooked and drained
- 3 carrots, shredded
- 1 green pepper, chopped
- 1 onion, chopped
Directions See How It's Made
- Cook bacon in skillet on medium heat to desired crispiness.
- Drain bacon, reserving 2 tablespoons drippings.
- Crumble bacon and set aside.
- Mix reserved 2 tablespoons drippings, dressing, sugar and garlic salt in large bowl.
- Add remaining ingredients except bacon; mix lightly.
- Refrigerage for at least 30 minutes before serving.
- Sprinkle with bacon before serving.