Kristen in Chicago's Note:
This is really easy and always a crowd pleaser when brought to parties.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Cook bacon in skillet on medium heat to desired crispiness.
- 2Drain bacon, reserving 2 tablespoons drippings.
- 3Crumble bacon and set aside.
- 4Mix reserved 2 tablespoons drippings, dressing, sugar and garlic salt in large bowl.
- 5Add remaining ingredients except bacon; mix lightly.
- 6Refrigerage for at least 30 minutes before serving.
- 7Sprinkle with bacon before serving.
Browse Our Top Pasta, Rice and Grains Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Pasta, Rice and Grains Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Tangy Pasta Salad
Serving Size: 1 (105 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 213.1
- Calories from Fat 51
- Total Fat 5.7 g
- Saturated Fat 1.8 g
- Cholesterol 7.7 mg
- Sodium 107.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 33.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.9 g
- Sugars 4.0 g
- Protein 6.5 g