Prep 15 mins
Cook 15 mins
This was the featured recipe in an email this morning from LifeScript Healthy Advantage. Sounds different...One person suggested another 1/4 cup of yogurt. What do you think?
- 12 ounces fusilli
- 1 cup fresh tomato, diced
- 1 cup bell pepper, diced
- 1 cup cucumber, diced
- 3⁄4 cup vidalia onion, diced
- 1⁄4 cup fresh parsley, chopped
- 1⁄2 cup parmesan cheese, freshly grated
- 1 1⁄4 cups plain low-fat yogurt
- 1⁄4 cup low-fat mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 1 tablespoon lemon zest, grated
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- fresh ground black pepper
- 1⁄2 cup feta cheese, crumbled
- Bring a large pot of salted water to a boil. Add the pasta and cook until it is al dente. Drain, rinse and cool.
- In a large mixing bowl, combine the tomatoes, peppers, cucumbers, onions and half of the parsley. Add the cooled pasta and stir to combine.
- Fold in the Parmesan cheese, yogurt, mayonnaise, sugar, lemon zest and lemon juice.
- Season to taste with salt and pepper. Transfer the pasta salad to a serving bowl. Sprinkle with feta cheese and the remaining parsley.