Recipe by relund5
This is a light refreshing salad great for a picnic or for sharing with your family.
- 2 -3 cucumbers
- 1 green pepper
- 1⁄2 onion
- 16 ounces shell pasta
- 3⁄4 cup oil
- 3⁄4 cup vinegar
- 3⁄4 cup sugar
- 1 cup condensed tomato soup
Directions See How It's Made
- Cook pasta until done, drain.
- Peel the skin off the cucumbers and cut into small pieces.
- Cut the green pepper and onion in small pieces.
- Mix the vegetables with the pasta.
- In a separate bowl, add the oil, vinegar, sugar and tomato soup. Mix this well, then add to pasta vegetable mixture.
- Chill for several hours. Stir before serving.
- Use your imagination and add the fresh vegetables from your garden to your liking.