Recipe by Barb G.
This pastel punch is always a hit at receptions and parties. Recipe comes from taste of home.
Top Review by Sharon A Hill
We served this punch at a Dessert Theater last winter. It was a big hit. The only problem was that our punch bowl was just big enough for 1/2 recipe but we adapted it. The punch is very good but it is tangy so don't expect a really sweet punch. It's very pretty, too.
- 1 (46 ounce) can pineapple juice, chilled
- 1 (46 ounce) can orange juice, chilled
- 1 (12 ounce) can frozen limeade concentrate, thawed
- 1 (12 ounce) can frozen lemonade concentrate, thawed
- 3 liters ginger ale, chilled
- 1 pint Orange sherbet
- 1 pint lemon sherbet
- 1 pint lime sherbet