I don't remember where I got this recipe from but is is lower cal that most. You can also bake but the crust is much better when you pan-fry.
- Coat Tilapia fillets in Dijon mustard.
- Then dip in panko to coat.
- Heat oil in skillet on med/high - I try to use as little as I can get away with.
- Pan Fry fillets until golden brown on both sides.
- Try to turn fillets only once since Tilapia is delicate and can fall apart.
- Season with salt and pepper while still hot.
Very good! I was a little concerned about the mustard taste being overwhelming, but it wasn't at all. It gave an interesting, but very good, flavor to the fish. I sprinkled the fish with salt and pepper before coating with mustard. I didn't measure the ingredients but just used what was necessary. I tried to use the least amount of olive oil as possible.
a hit. followed the directions precisely.
Excellent, easy and healthy. I love using panko on fish. The Dijon flavor peeking through was an added bonus. Thank you for posting this winner. I love quick recipes for busy weeknights and this fits the bill!