Recipe by Caz
I don't remember where I got this recipe from but is is lower cal that most. You can also bake but the crust is much better when you pan-fry.
Top Review by aviva
Very good! I was a little concerned about the mustard taste being overwhelming, but it wasn't at all. It gave an interesting, but very good, flavor to the fish. I sprinkled the fish with salt and pepper before coating with mustard. I didn't measure the ingredients but just used what was necessary. I tried to use the least amount of olive oil as possible.
- 1 lb tilapia fillet
- 1 1⁄2 cups panko breadcrumbs
- 3 tablespoons Dijon mustard
- 1⁄4 cup olive oil
- salt and pepper
Directions See How It's Made
- Coat Tilapia fillets in Dijon mustard.
- Then dip in panko to coat.
- Heat oil in skillet on med/high - I try to use as little as I can get away with.
- Pan Fry fillets until golden brown on both sides.
- Try to turn fillets only once since Tilapia is delicate and can fall apart.
- Season with salt and pepper while still hot.