Recipe by the80srule
I love green beans! Thus I like to experiment with different spices and oils and whatnot with them. The spice measurements on here are really approximate-- I just sprinkle some on at random until the pieces are fully coated but some more than others. BTW, by "28 oz" I used a bag of frozen green beans. Fresh and canned beans would probably work too.
- 1 (28 ounce) bag frozen green beans
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 tablespoon balsamic vinegar
- 2 teaspoons ground rosemary
- 1 teaspoon marjoram
- 1⁄2 teaspoon black pepper
- 1⁄4 teaspoon kosher salt
Directions See How It's Made
- Thaw the green beans in the fridge for 2-3 hours or overnight.
- Rinse them and pat them dry, then put into a large tossing bowl with the olive oil and vinegar, tossing well to coat.
- Coat with the spices then pour into a 1.5 or 2-quart roasting pan or baking dish, cover it with foil to form a cover but leave a little bit of the dish/pan open on the sides to vent.
- Bake at 400F for 25 minutes.
- Remove the foil and keep baking for another 25 minutes.
- Let cool for about 5 minutes then serve and enjoy.