Prep 5 mins
Cook 5 mins
This wonderful sauce is great with pork chops, chicken, ham, or kielbasa. This can even be used with pretzels as a Dip--YUM! My favorite way of using this is to steam some baby carrots, let them cool to room temp, and dunk them right in! *So good!* There is no cooking to this at all!
- 1 (1 ounce) jar orange marmalade
- 5 tablespoons creole mustard or 5 tablespoons spicy brown mustard
- 5 tablespoons prepared horseradish
- Combine all ingredients in a medium bowl.
- Stir until well mixed.
- Serve at room temperature.
- Store in refrigerator.
Wonderful! I served with coconut shrimp (also found on this website). Thanks Theresa!
I Loved this recipe! We tried it with Chicken and even Pretzels. YUMMY! This sauce is so good, it can be used with almost anything! Loved the Orange flavor!