Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
Use this spread for ginger snaps or slices of fruit or nut bread.
- 2 (8 ounce) packages cream cheese, room temperature
- 1⁄2 cup powdered sugar
- 2 tablespoons Cointreau liqueur
- 2 tablespoons orange zest
- 2 tablespoons frozen orange juice concentrate
- Combine cream cheese, sugar, orange peel, Cointreau and orange juice concentrate in large bowl and blend thoroughly.
- Cover tightly and refrigerate overnight before using.
Oh wow!!!! This was so good. Made it for a dip for a fruit tray and it went over so well---I cannot tell you how many compliments I received on it. I left a little bit at home for Dh to try and he had it on date nut bread and really enjoyed it. Wants me to make it again to spread on breakfast bagels and english muffins---I promised to do so soon. thanks so much for posting this!