- 3 tablespoons cornstarch
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 1 tablespoon lemon rind
- 12 ounces sirloin steaks, cut into thin strips
- 1 tablespoon canola oil
- 1⁄2 cup sliced orange peel
- 1 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1 1⁄4 teaspoons pepper
- 1⁄4 cup rice vinegar
- 3 tablespoons orange juice
- 1 1⁄2 cups string beans
- 1 1⁄2 cups snow peas
Directions See How It's Made
- In a large bowl, combine cornstarch, sugar and lemon peel, mix well. Add steak and toss to coat.
- In a large no stick skillet or wok, heat oil over med-high heat add orange peel and ginger. Cook stirring constantly, for 1 minute.
- Place orange peel slices on a plate, set aside.
- Add steak to skillet, cook stirring frequently until browned, about 3 minutes.
- Sprinkle orange peel and pepper over steak, cook stirring for 1 minute.
- Add vinegar and orange juice, cook stirring until liquid has evaporated, about 2 minutes.
- Add beans and peas, cook stirring until crisp-tender, about 2 minutes.