Prep 10 mins
Cook 20 mins
A southern style BBQ sauce with sweetness, zing and orange (now, who would have guessed that detail?). This one is wonderful with shrimp, chicken and pork-chops alike.
- 3⁄4 cup orange juice concentrate, thawed (6 oz can)
- 3⁄4 cup chili sauce
- 1⁄2 cup packed dark brown sugar
- 3 tablespoons soy sauce
- 1 garlic clove, mashed
- 1 tablespoon brown mustard
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1⁄2 cup chicken stock
- 1 teaspoon Tabasco sauce
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 2 teaspoons Worcestershire sauce
- Combine all ingredients in a medium sauce pan. Cover and let simmer gently for 20 minutes.
- Stir occasionally, making sure not to scorch.
- Let cool and serve.