Cook1 hr 5 mins
I like this meatloaf and on occaision I like it stuffed with homemade bread stuffing. You can do this, by dividing the loaf in half lengthwise, add your favorite stuffing to bottom half, seal with top half.
- Combine ketchup, brown sugar, dry mustard.
- Remove and reserve 4 tablespoons for topping.
- To remaining ketchup mixture, add worcestershire sauce, garlic powder, onion, salt, pepper and egg.
- Blend well; then add green pepper and wheat chex.
- Add ground beef and mix well.
- Shape into loaf in shallow pan.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 50 minutes.
- Pour reserved 4 Tbsp.
- of topping over meatloaf and bake 15 minutes longer.