Prep 5 mins
Cook 15 mins
This is my favourite way to do Steak. If you can't find flank I also enjoy this on Rib Eye's as well. Can also be used on top of a salad
- 1 1⁄2 lbs flank steaks
- 1⁄2 cup olive oil
- 1⁄2 cup red wine vinegar
- 1⁄4 cup light soy sauce
- 2 teaspoons minced garlic
- 2 tablespoons prepared mustard
- 3 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
- In a ziploc bag combine all ingredients.
- Marinate for at least 2-3 hours in fridge.
- Fire up the grill to med high.
- Grill Steak 6 minutes per side turning once for medium rare.
- remove from grill and thinly slice accross the grain.
Very good marinade! We followed it exactly. I actually gave the recipe to my husband and he made the marinade and added the flank steak. It was very aromatic and flavorful. The steak was extremely tender and tasty. I think I will use this on other cuts of steak. Delicious!!