Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
From [dailyrecipes] Digest Number 6494
Make and share this Tangy Maple Saucy Pork recipe from Food.com.
- 8 cups water
- 8 ounces dried packaged noodles
- 1 cup peeled carrot, baby
- 4 green onions, cut in 1 inch pieces
- 12 ounces pork tenderloin
- 1⁄2 teaspoon coarse pepper
- 1 tablespoon oil
- 1 cup apple juice
- 2 teaspoons mustard
- 3 tablespoons maple syrup
- 1 tablespoon red wine vinegar or 1 tablespoon cider vinegar
- Pour water into a dutch oven. Bring to a boil, add noodles and
- carrots and cook, uncovered for 5 minutes. Add green onions and cook
- about 2 minutes more.
- Meanwhile, diagonally cut tenderloin into 12 slices. Sprinkle with
- pepper. Heat oil in a large skillet over medium high heat. Cook pork
- in hot oil for 4 minutes. Turn over and cook for 3 to 4 minutes more
- or until no longer pink. Remove pork and keep warm.
- For sauce: carefully add apple juice and mustard to skillet. Scrape
- brown bits from bottom of pan and mix well in juice. Boil gently,
- uncovered for 2 minutes. Stir in maple syrup and vinegar. Boil 1 more
- minute. Drain noodles and place on plates.
- Arrange pork on noodles and spoon sauce over the top. makes 4