Prep 10 mins
Cook 1 hr
This is a recipe I got from my Mother in Law. I modified it to lower that calories.
- 1 1⁄2 cups Miracle Whip light
- 3 tablespoons Splenda sugar substitute
- 3 tablespoons vinegar
- 8 cups broccoli florets
- 1⁄2 cup chopped cooked bacon
- 1⁄2 cup chopped onion
- 1⁄4 cup chopped pecans
- Mix Miracle Whip, vinegar & sugar in a large bowl.
- Add Remaining ingredients, mix gently. Refrigerate for about an hour or until ready to serve.
I grew up on this recipe, GREAT job making it a little more diet friendly! I used turkey bacon and also added a little cauliflower