- 1 (1/3 ounce) package sugar-free lemon gelatin
- 1 (8 ounce) package reduced-fat cream cheese, cubed
- 1 3⁄4 teaspoons sugar-free lemonade-flavored drink mix
- 1 reduced fat graham cracker crust (8-inch)
- 6 tablespoons reduced-fat whipped topping
Directions See How It's Made
- Prepare gelatin according to package directions.
- Chill until almost set.
- Transfer to a blender or food processor.
- Add cream cheese and lemonade mix and process until mixture is smooth.
- Pour into pie crust.
- Refrigerate overnight.
- Put 1 tablespoon of whipped topping on each piece just before serving.