Prep 20 mins
Cook 0 mins
This cake is easy to prepare, requires no baking, and fills your mouth with a burst of tangy lemon and ginger!
- Mix together milk and pudding mix until smooth.
- Add the cool whip to the mixture and stir.
- Scoop a heaping teaspoon of the cream mixture and sandwich it between two gingersnaps.
- Place the gingersnaps standing on edge at one end of a medium sized platter.
- Continue to alternate gingersnap then mixture so that you have created a "log" on the platter.
- Use the remaining cream mixture to cover the entire log.
- Refrigerate for a minimum of 8 hours.