Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
Make and share this Tangy Lemon Cucumber Chicken Salad Croissants recipe from Food.com.
- 1⁄4 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 3 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon lemon zest
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh dill
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh chives
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh flat-leaf parsley
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh basil
- 1 tablespoon chopped of fresh mint
- 1 tablespoon chopped capers in brine
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon fresh ground black pepper
- 3 cups shredded roasted chicken meat (see Notes)
- 1⁄2 cucumber, seeded and diced (about 1 cup)
- 6 green onions, sliced, including some green tops
- 4 croissants
- In a small bowl, whisk together olive oil, lemon juice, lemon zest, herbs, capers, salt, and pepper.
- In a large bowl, toss together chicken, cucumber, and green onions. Add dressing to chicken mixture and stir to evenly coat filling.
- Halve croissants lengthwise. Fill bottoms with salad, dividing evenly, and set tops on salad.