Prep 2 hrs
Cook 12 mins
Great for the grill. I use creamy Italian dressing. You may serve this on a tossed green salad. You can also use this tasty marinade on grilled shrimp and scallops.
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breast halves (about 1-1/4 pound total)
- 1⁄2 cup Italian salad dressing
- 1 tablespoon finely shredded lemon peel
- 1⁄4 cup lemon juice
- 1 dash ground black pepper
- Place chicken in a resealable plastic bag set in a shallow dish.
- For marinade: In a small bowl, combine the salad dressing, lemon peel, lemon juice and pepper. Pour over chicken; seal bag. Marinate in the refrigerator for 2 to 4 hours, turning bag occasionally. Drain chicken, reserving marinade.
- Place chicken on the rack of an uncovered grill directly over medium coals. Grill for 12 to 15 minutes or until chicken is tender and no longer pink, turning and brushing once with marinade halfway through grilling. Discard any remaining marinade.
- To serve, slice chicken. If desired, serve chicken on tossed green salad.