1/7 Photos of Tangy Lemon Bars
These not-so-sweet bars are a nice change from the sweet treats and will stand out if placed with a selection of holiday cookies. Can be frozen for up to one month, if you are planning ahead.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Grease 13 x 9 inch cake pan, set aside.
- 2Preheat oven to 325 F.
- 3In mixing bowl beat butter, sugar and salt until light and fluffy, stir in flour until just blended. Press into prepared pan
- 4Bake for 25 min or until golden. Let cool completely in pan on cooling rack.
- 6In bowl beat eggs with sugar until pale and thickened. Add lemon rind, lemon juice, flour and baking powder, beat until smooth.
- 7Pour over cooled base.
- 8Bake in 325 F oven until set, approx 25-30 min.
- 9Let cool completely in pan on cooling rack.
- 10Dust withicing sugar and cut into bars.
Browse Our Top Bar Cookie Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Tangy Lemon Bars
Serving Size: 1 (29 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 40
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 100.3
- Calories from Fat 36
- Total Fat 4.0 g
- Saturated Fat 2.3 g
- Cholesterol 27.7 mg
- Sodium 61.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 15.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.2 g
- Sugars 9.4 g
- Protein 1.4 g