Prep 5 mins
Cook 20 mins
For a quick and easy supper. I tend to serve this with minted peas or beans and stewed apples or applesauce.
- 1 1⁄2 lbs ground lamb
- 1 tablespoon grated lemon peel
- 1 tablespoon chopped parsley
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon pepper
- 1⁄8 teaspoon crushed bay leaf
- 1⁄8 teaspoon crushed rosemary
- 1⁄2 cup white wine or 1⁄2 cup chicken broth
- In a medium bowl, mix together the lamb through the rosemary until well blended.
- Shape into small patties.
- In a large skillet, heat wine over medium heat and cook patties, turning occasionally, about 15 minutes for medium or 20 minutes for well-done.
these were good but missing the fresh garlic, I added in 2 tablespoons and increased the black pepper, and omited the bay leaf, cooked on the grill and enjoyed by all, thanks for sharing echo
These are easy and tasty patties! I plan to serve them up for breakfast with eggs, believe it or not! Works for me since I love pork sausage and have given up pork for a while, and I need something like these to satisfy me at the breakfast table! Thanks, echo echo!
This was my 1st time using ground lamb, this was nice, I just realised I forgot to cook in the wine, oops! I did serve it with recipe #237769 though so the wine was there, very easy to do & DH ate all his dinner so we both loved it. Thanks!