Prep 10 mins
Cook 15 mins
Found this in the magazine "First for Women"
- 1 1⁄2 lbs red potatoes, cubed
- 1⁄2 cup red onion, chopped
- 1⁄2 cup celery, chopped
- 1⁄3 cup Italian dressing
- 1⁄4 cup light mayonnaise
- 1 teaspoon oregano, chopped
- 3 hard-boiled eggs, chopped
- In a pot, bring potatoes and enough salted water to cover to a boil. Cook 8 minutes or till tender. Drain and rinse.
- In a bowl, blend next 5 ingredients. Add potatoes and eggs; toss to coat.
I've really come to prefer potato salad with no mayo and this is a perfect example of why. Great taste and so much less fat. It just feels and tastes so much lighter. I'm looking forward to summer grilling with this salad on the side. :D