Prep 5 mins
Cook 14 mins
- 78.07 ml spicy brown mustard (Nathan's deli style mustard is great)
- 59.14 ml honey
- 2.46 ml orange zest
- 907.18 g fully cooked ham steaks (about)
- In a small bowl,combine mustard, honey and orange peels.
- Brush over one side of ham.
- Broil or grill ham, over medium-high heat for 7 minutes.
- Turn ham and repeat steps 2 and 3.
My entire family just loved these! & it was sooo easy to make. I used coarse ground mustard and broiled them in the oven for 5 minutes. Very uniquely tasting sauce, will probably make these again!
I made these for dinner last night , served with mashed potatoes and green beans. My family loved these. The spicy brown mustard, honey and orange zest gave these a great flavor taste. I will be making these again.