Recipe by PSU Lioness
MMMM, I love this pizza. I'm not a master griller so this oven baked recipe works great for me. I can't remember what cookbook I found it in but I love it.
- 2 (4 ounce) boneless skinless chicken breast halves
- 2 (10 ounce) packagesrefrigerated prepared pizza crust
- 1⁄2 cup barbecue sauce
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1 small red onion, cut into rings
- 1 (3 1/4 ounce) can pitted ripe olives, chopped
- 1⁄4 cup snipped fresh parsley
- 2 cups shredded colby-monterey jack cheese, divided
- 1⁄4 cup grated parmesan cheese
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 425.
- Season chicken on both sides w/ salt and pepper; lightly spray chicken w/ vegetable oil.
- Heat pan over M/H heat, add chicken; cook 4-5 minutes on each side or until chicken is no longer pink. Removes from pan; cool 10 minutes.
- Dice chicken; set aside.
- Lightly sprinkle pizza pan w/ flour. Unroll both packages of pizza dough and arrange side by side on tray, shaping into a circle.
- Using lightly floured roller, roll dough to edge of pizza pan or baking stone, pressing seams to seal.
- Spread BBQ sauce over crust to within 1/2" of edge.
- Slice red onion, chop olives.
- In large bowl, toss chicken, onion, olives, parsley and 1 1/2 c of the Colby-Jack cheese; spread over dough to within 1/2" of edge.
- Sprinkle w/ remaining Colby-Jack cheese and grated Parmesan.
- Bake 18-22 minutes or until crust is golden brown. Remove from oven; let stand 10 minutes before cutting.