Recipe by Annacia
This recipe originally came from the Mayo Clinic so you know that it has be be good for you. Prep time will be longer if using fresh beans.
Top Review by Debbwl
Nice flavor! These beans are tangy but the tang does not over power either the beans or the meal. Made using frozen green beans, rice vinegar and cut the oil in half. Also recipe did not state what type of mustard so regular yellow mustard. As these were a hit at the dinner table will be making again. Thanks for the post.
- 1 1⁄2 lbs green beans (fresh, frozen or canned)
- 1⁄3 cup diced sweet red pepper
- 4 1⁄2 teaspoons olive oil or 4 1⁄2 teaspoons canola oil
- 4 1⁄2 teaspoons water
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons cider vinegar
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons mustard
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon pepper
- 1⁄4 teaspoon garlic powder