Prep 10 mins
Cook 45 mins
A.1. Original Sauce Recipe Contest Entry. Baked Chicken in a rich tangy sweet sauce bursting with flavors. I like to serve this as I would baked ham with potato salad and green beens.
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1 cup crushed pineapple
- 1⁄2 cup brown sugar
- 1⁄4 cup A.1. Original Sauce
- 4 chicken thighs
- Heat oven to 350.
- Mix first 4 ingredients in a large bowl.
- Remove skin from chicken thighs and toss in bowl coating chicken well with mixture.
- Place chicken in a glass baking pan and cover with aluminum foil.
- Bake 40 minutes covered and remove foil for last 5 minutes.