Recipe by lylithpad
I adapted my mother's recipe to fit what I usually can find in my refridgerator. So I throw together a few odds and ends in my salad, that never comes out the same way twice, but there is a basic recipe guildeline I use. It's simple, easy, and doesn't take more than 15 minutes to put together. I've taken it to bbq's and gotten rave reviews!
- 2 peeled cucumbers
- 2 -3 tomatoes
- 1⁄4 cup red onion
- 2 tablespoons of mince garlic
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1⁄4 cup Miracle Whip or 1⁄4 cup mayonnaise
- 1⁄2 cup salsa (chunky)
- 2 tablespoons Mrs. Dash seasoning mix (original)
- salt and pepper
Directions See How It's Made
- 1. peel your cucumbers, then dice them and your tomatoes into a bowl.
- 2. I salt and pepper the mixture, then refridgerate them for 10 minutes.
- 3. Take out your mixture, add the rest of the ingredients, mixing after each ingredient.
- 4. Refridgerate until you are ready to serve it.