Prep 5 mins
Cook 8 hrs
Quick and easy to throw into the crock pot!
Make and share this Tangy Crock Pot Beef Roast recipe from Food.com.
- Place meat into crock pot.
- In a mixing bowl, whisk together tomato paste, wine, vinegar, water, brown sugar, garlic, soup mix, thyme and pepper. Pour this mixture over meat in crock pot and cover.
- Cook on low for 6-8 hours.
- Allow to rest before slicing.
- Slice and serve with the sauce poured over the slices of beef.
It sounds like this would be great for brisket too!