1/1 Photo of Tangy Cranberry Relish
Sherri Dodsworth's Note:
My favorite food on the holiday menu is cranberry sauce, and I kept trying to find the perfect blend. I put together this recipe in 1989 and have used it ever since.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Bring orange juice to a boil.
- 2Add washed cranberries and sugar.
- 3Cover, reduce heat, and simmer for 10-15 minutes .
- 4Remove from heat.
- 5Mash berries with a potato masher.
- 6Stir in remaining ingredients.
- 7Chill for several hours and serve.
Browse Our Top Sauces Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Tangy Cranberry Relish
Serving Size: 1 (117 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 161.0
- Calories from Fat 44
- Total Fat 4.9 g
- Saturated Fat 0.4 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 1.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 29.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.5 g
- Sugars 24.5 g
- Protein 1.6 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
oranges, rind of