Recipe by *Parsley*
Easy recipe for the slowcooker, but could be adapted to the oven. Serve over rice or noodles. Do NOT use jellied cranberry sauce.
- 3 lbs lean pork loin roast, trim off fat
- salt and pepper
- 1⁄2 cup chopped onion
- 1 (15 ounce) can whole berry cranberry sauce
- 6 ounces pineapple juice
- 2 tablespoons cider vinegar
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 1⁄4-1⁄2 teaspoon ground allspice
Directions See How It's Made
- Trim pork loin of visible fat.
- Sprinkle pork loin with salt and pepper and place into the slowcooker. Top with onion.
- In a bowl, whisk together the cranberry sauce, pineapple juice, cider vinegar, mustard, honey and allspice.
- Pour sauce over pork in slowcooker.
- Cover and cook on low for 6-7 hours or until done.
- Serve with juices.