Prep 10 mins
Cook 25 mins
This is a "Back of the Box" recipe. Haven't tried it, but it sounds tasty.
Make and share this Tangy Cornbread recipe from Food.com.
- 1⁄2 cup mayonnaise (recipe calls for Miracle Whip salad dressing, but I prefer mayo)
- 2 eggs
- 1⁄4-1⁄2 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 1 (8 3/4 ounce) can whole kernel corn, well drained
- 1 (8 1/2 ounce) package corn, muffing mix
- 1 (4 ounce) can mild green chilies, chopped and well drained
- 1⁄2 cup green onion, chopped
- 1⁄3 cup red bell pepper, chopped
- Mix mayonnaise (or salad dressing), eggs, and cayenne pepper in a large bowl. Add remaining ingredients; mix just until moistened. Pour into greased 8-inch square baking pan.
- Bake at 400 degrees F. for 25 minutes.