Prep 30 mins
Cook 8 hrs
This has been one of my favorite salads for years. It's a great make-ahead addition for barbeques.
- 1 (12 ounce) can white shoepeg corn
- 2⁄3 cup green pepper, Finely Chopped
- 1⁄2 cup celery, Finely Chopped
- 4 -6 green onions, Finely Sliced
- 1⁄4 cup white wine vinegar
- 1⁄4 cup sugar
- 2 tablespoons canola oil
- 3⁄4 teaspoon seasoning salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon garlic powder
- Drain corn well, then combine with all remaining ingredients.
- Mix well and chill for 8 hours, stirring occasionally.