Prep 5 mins
Cook 10 mins
This is great for grilled steaks, pork, or chicken.
- 236.59 ml no-salt-added ketchup
- 236.59 ml brewed coffee
- 29.58 ml dark brown sugar
- 4.92 ml onion powder
- 4.92 ml garlic powder
- 4.92 ml chili powder
- 7.39 ml black pepper
- 7.39 ml balsomic vinegar
- 7.39 ml low sodium soy sauce
- Combine first 6 ingredients into a small saucepan, bring to a boil, and reduce heat.
- Simmer 10 minutes or until slightly thickened, stirring occasionally.
- Stir in the last three ingredients, and serve.
Thie barbecue sauce is so yummy. I made half the recipe. And used fresh espresso. The only thing I omitted was the pepper. I tried it tonight on a steak and even my son loved it. Thanks weekend cooker. Made for PRMR tag game
I used regular ketchup and used this sauce to roast some chicken breasts up for lunch. You get a nice aroma from the coffee, and felt this was a nice base for a twist on BBQ sauce, it just needed something to kick it up a bit. We would also omit the vinegar next time also since the ketchup had plenty. Thanks for sharing the recipe.