Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
Everyone asks for this easy recipe. Use with shrimp, oysters, etc.
- 1 1⁄2 cups ketchup
- 1 cup chili sauce
- 1⁄4 cup prepared horseradish
- 1⁄4 cup fresh lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons fresh minced basil or 2 teaspoons dried basil
- 1 tablespoon fresh minced parsley
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 dash hot pepper sauce
- Combine all ingredients in mixing bowl.
- Keeps in refrigerator for up to one week.
- Can be halved or doubled.
- Makes about 3 cups as shown.
This is the best recipe of all times...you will get raves from guests and family. Go for it...it is awesome!!!