Prep 30 mins
Cook 3 hrs 20 mins
Has a nice tangy sauce. Prepares easily in your crockpot.
- 1 egg, lightly beaten
- 1 (10 3/4 ounce) can condensed French onion soup
- 2 cups herb seasoned stuffing mix
- 1⁄2 teaspoon seasoning salt
- 2 lbs lean ground beef
- 1 cup ketchup
- 1 (8 ounce) can tomato sauce
- 1 cup water
- 1⁄3 cup packed brown sugar
- 1⁄4 cup Worcestershire sauce
- 1⁄4 cup white vinegar
- In a large bowl, combine egg, soup, stuffing mix, and seasoned salt.
- Add ground beef, mixing well.
- Shape into 1-inch meatballs.
- Place meatballs in a large skillet and cook until browned on all sides; drain.
- Transfer meatballs to the crockpot.
- In another bowl, combine ketchup, tomato sauce, water, brown sugar, Worcestershire sauce, and vinegar.
- Pour sauce over meatballs, stirring gently to coat.
- Cover crockpot and cook on HIGH for 3-4 hours or on LOW for 5-6 hours.