Prep 7 mins
Cook 0 mins
I got the idea of this when I was constantly craving a slushie. So I looked it up and found recipezaar and it helped me start inventing and I found the perfect slushie! Enjoy!
- 2 cups ice
- 1⁄4 cup ice
- 1 cup water
- 1⁄3-1⁄2 cup powdered Tang orange crystals (depends how sweet you want it)
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1⁄4 cup lemon (half of a lemon (or lime)
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 1⁄2 cup orange soda
- Put all ingredients in blender except for soda.
- Blend on high until smooth.
- Switch to Puree or Whip button on blender (if you don't have one, stir slowly in blender with spoon).
- Put in the soda and puree for another 15 seconds.
- Pour into a few glasses and enjoy!