Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
Goes nicely on green salad or potatoes.
- 1⁄4 cup orange juice
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons tarragon vinegar
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 2 teaspoons Worcestershire sauce
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons Dijon mustard
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt (or to taste)
- 1⁄4 teaspoon white pepper
- 1 cup olive oil
- In a food processor or blender, blend all ingredients except for olive oil for 1 1/2 minutes.
- Gradually add olive oil, continuing to blend.
- Store in refrigerator.
I made this for a salad and it was very tangy. Next time I may use less orange juice or lemon, other than that very good. Thanks!