Recipe by SReiff
I found this in a preschool newsletter publication. Haven't tried it yet, but the recipe intrigued me!
Top Review by Scrapbook Lori
This is an easy recipe overall. I cut the recipe in half, as there are only 2 of us - and thought that the sage overpowered the other ingredients in taste. It wasn't bad, but nothing spectacular - I probably won't be making again. We served with a lemon mushroom orzo pilaf which was complementary. Thank you for posting.
- 8 boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 1 (6 ounce) can frozen lemonade concentrate, thawed
- 1⁄2 cup honey
- 1 teaspoon rubbed sage
- 1⁄2 teaspoon ground mustard
- 1⁄2 teaspoon dried thyme
- 1⁄2 teaspoon lemon juice
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Place chicken breasts in 9x13 pan coated with nonstick cooking spray.
- In a small bowl, combine remaining ingredients; mix well.
- Pour half the sauce over the chicken.
- Bake, uncovered at 350F for 20 minutes.
- Turn chicken; pour remaining sauce on top.
- Bake 15-20 minutes longer or until meat juices run clear.