1/1 Photo of Tangy Chicken Noodle Bake
A real downhome casserole that uses leftover chicken. Turkey could also be substituted for the chicken.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Combine cornflake crumbs and butter.
- 2Set aside for topping.
- 3Cook the noodles according to package directions.
- 4Drain and set aside.
- 5In a saucepan, combine the flour, milk, water, and bouillon cubes.
- 6Cook until thickened and bubbly.
- 7Remove from heat.
- 8Stir in the sour cream, chicken and mushrooms.
- 9Add the cooked noodles.
- 10Put in greased casserole dish.
- 11Sprinkle with buttered crumbs.
- 12Bake at 400 degrees for about 20 minutes or until it bubbles.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Tangy Chicken Noodle Bake
Serving Size: 1 (244 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 432.8
- Calories from Fat 181
- Total Fat 20.2 g
- Saturated Fat 10.4 g
- Cholesterol 105.3 mg
- Sodium 902.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 36.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.1 g
- Sugars 2.3 g
- Protein 26.3 g