Prep 10 mins
Cook 30 mins
Cooking Light. Jan 1996. Applesauce
- 14 ounces chicken leg quarters, skinned
- vegetable oil cooking spray
- 1⁄4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1⁄4 cup unsweetened applesauce
- 2 tablespoons low sodium soy sauce
- Place chicken on a broiler pan coated with cooking spray.
- Sprinkle with garlic powder; broil 20 minutes.
- Combine applesauce and soy sauce; brush over chicken.
- Turn chicken over; broil an additional 10 minutes or until done, basting frequently with applesauce mixture.